if you are playing wow warlock class,do you want to get level 85 in 5 days.now,you need a warlock leveling guide.
Warlocks are masters of the demonic arts. Clothed in cloth, they excel in using curses, firing bolts of fire or shadow, and summoning demons to help them in combat. Warlocks, while being excellent spell casters, also excel in providing raid members with quirky buffs and utility. In Mists of Pandaria, many Warlock abilities received drastic overhauls as well as new striking animations.
Int is definitely your best stat, however gems with other stats have twice the value of Int gems, for example: 320 Haste Vs 160 Int. For this reason it’s probably worthwhile to consider matching any socket bonuses on your gear, especially it they’re Int.
For PvE – A decent quick and dirty strategy is to just equip red gems in all sockets, unless the socket has a pretty serious Int bonus. If you want to match sockets:
- Yellow sockets: Use a Potent or Reckless orange gem.
- Blue sockets: Use a Veiled purple gem.
PvP Power is a direct damage add in PvP and works like Attack Power. Point for point it’s probably close in value to Int, so for PvP you can put the purple gems (shown below) into all red and blue sockets and the green ones into yellow sockets.mmocake ceo talk about Warlocks
- Warlocks can choose from three distinct specs: Affliction, Demonology, and Destruction.
- Warlocks can summon various demons to do their bidding.
- Rely on various curses and drains to cripple their foes.
- Are able to drain enemy souls and use those souls to empower the Warlock’s spells.
- Physically weak, Warlocks choose to defeat their enemies from a distance with powerful spells.